Supporting administrative services
There are many Financial reporting and administrative services which are going very closely with the main financial and tax activity of any Company in Bulgaria. You can manage all of them by yourselves, but you can also outsource all of them to us.
Publication of information in the Bulgarian National Bank. Do you know that if you have:
- a bank account in foreign bank (outside Bulgaria);
- or a loan provided by other company
You have to register these circumstances in our Nat Bank. If you don’t know how to do this, or are not aware of the terms, please leave this to SKM. We will be more than happy to assist you with these.
Presenting information to the Bulgarian National Statistics. Our Nat Statistics is gathering monthly and quarterly information and conducting different surveys for different markers like labor statistics, import and export trade, IT technologies, Financial reporting etc. Some times these surveys and spreadsheets are big, time consuming and even boring. You may leave all these to us. We will manage it on your behalf.
Publication of annual financial reports in the Bulgarian Commercial Register. As you may know every year every legal entity / company is obliged to publish its financial reports in the Commercial Register. This should be done before 30th of June. Please note that even you didn’t have any activity during the last financial year you are obliged to do this publication. Not complying with this will bring you very painful fine.
If you don’t know how to do this, or don’t have time to spend for it, or don’t have Bulgarian electronic signature, you should contact SKM. We will need only a POA and the job will be done.
You may also contact us for the below supporting administrative services.
- Translation and legalization of different documents from different languages;
- Hosting business address of your Bulgarian company in Sofia;
- Purchasing Bulgarian electronic signature on your behalf;
- Opening company’s bank accounts and bank account management;
- Financial reporting.
We are proud to announce that in 2014 SKM was nominated as Administrator of the International VAT Association (IVA), the world’s leading independent, no commercial body on international VAT/GST issues, representing the interests of businesses and advisers involved in indirect/turnover taxation management. The Association has over 120 members from 34 countries.
SKM’s responsibilities as Administrator of the IVA include:
- Maintain member’s database;
- Searching and inviting new members as well coordinating new membership with the Board;
- Financial reporting;
- Follow up with new members;
- Manage the IVA Linked-In group pages;
- Research collate and prepare monthly VAT newsletter for members;
- Arranging monthly Board meetings, preparing of Agendas and Minutes;
- Report meeting actions, responsibilities and objectives and follow up with Board members;
- Prepare annual income and expenditure report and get Board approval;
- Keep and maintain full accounting records for the Association, including quarterly and annual financial reporting;
- File annual statements with the commercial court in Belgium;
- Prepare and send invoices for annual membership fees in agreed format;
- Ensure payment of subscriptions and follow up with any non-payments;
- Organisisng Bi-Annual Conference in different cities;
- Managing all delegate’s correspondence as necessary for invitations, joining instructions, confirmation of all accommodation and deal with queries;
- Coordinating meeting facilities and accommodation with the hotels;
- Inviting and coordinating guest speakers and presentations;
- Preparing conference materials;
- Maintain and update IVA website;
- Coordination of marketing materials;
- Arranging Association Insurances;
- Co-ordination of Association lobbying activities;
If you are interested in any of above administrative services please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to organize your venue.